Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26, 2011

School's Out for Summer! Had a great end of the year with the students and teachers. The last day was really mellow for some reason. It may have been the rain, but I think, also, it was because we had a much better year than most of us thought. It went fast and had no real crisis. At any rate, its over and now on to better things.

I will be spending my first day off going through a normal summer's day that I have had for the last few years. Getting up, breakfast, working out, checking email, then laying by the pool and reading book for most of the afternoon. Its not hot yet, but I'm not sure how many days I will have available to do this. In fact, this might be my last year having access to a free pool. One never knows what the next year will bring them, so you have to take advantage of what you got and when you got it.

I wont have too much time to relax in Omaha, because the first trip of the year is on its way Friday when we will be heading to Minneapolis for the Twins Angels baseball games at Target Field. I'll update when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment